harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Maksim Ananjev" <maksim.anan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC proposal accepted
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 07:02:16 GMT
Folks,

As well as other students I want  to thank all the community for the
feedback and help (especially Aleksey Petrenko, Andrey Pavlenko and
Alexei Fedotov).
I hope we'll have fun this summer :)

p.s. I regret that Konstantin Okonechnikov has not been accepted. He
had such a strong and meaningful ideas on translator refactoring.

--
Maksim