harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Petrenko" <alexey.a.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][luni][performance] IdentityHashMap implementation
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 12:43:02 GMT
Aleksey,

I would support Mark here. Clear patch is very important because it
makes our lives much easier and we are not required to skip 70K of
irrelevant text to see 2 relevant lines :)
So I think that your idea is good but should be better delivered :)

Take a look at "Good Issue Resolution Guideline" for example.
http://harmony.apache.org/issue_resolution_guideline.html

SY, Alexey