harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Petrenko" <alexey.a.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Releasing scheduling
Date Sat, 12 Apr 2008 10:11:11 GMT
Vasily,

what is the exact deadline for you to have new Harmony build?
Can you use one of the regular snapshots (not milestone build)?
http://people.apache.org/builds/harmony/snapshots/

As far as I remember we spend about a week for milestone build testing.
However, I believe that we will try to help you since Eclipse is our
best friend :)

SY, Alexey