harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Petrenko" <alexey.a.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSOC] [harmony-tools-2] More details about "Implement a Java developer's command line tool
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 09:40:56 GMT
Hi,

I'm not Sian or Mark but will try to answer :)
The list of tools is listed in the project description [1]: jar,
jconsole, javaws and policytool

You can see few examles of tool implementations here:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/harmony/enhanced/jdktools/trunk/modules/tools/src/main/java/org/apache/harmony/tools/

SY, Alexey

1. http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2008#harmony-tools-2