harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [M6] Must fix bugs for Milestone 6?
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2008 13:29:23 GMT
Vasily,
Are you able to compile a verifier extension with gcc 2.96 with the
patch from HARMONY-5794? I tried gcc 2.95 and gcc 3.0.3, and a
compilation worked for me.

All,
I'm currently looking into HARMONY-5764. I understand why a produced
stack map is incorrect. Now I'm trying to figure out how to produce a
correct one.

I have a small note about HARMONY-5783: you will need
javax.xml.ws.Holder from J2EE to reproduce the bug.

Thanks!

--
With best regards,
Alexei