harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] freeze for M5.5_Eclipse_TPTP
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2008 16:55:48 GMT
Well, Tim, your letter opens a missed opportunity. If interested, Asaf
and the TPTP team may start talking Eclipse legals to make them more
flexible about release dates and formality level of the source
revision if they have not done that yet. If tests pass tomorrow,
Stepan may communicate the informal revision. If Asaf would succeed,
the number would be enough.

Meanwhile we may try to understand why a convenience pseudo-release is
a bad thing for our project (which  AFAIK have not managed to ship its
first release yet). Are there any pseudo-release precedents in a
history of Apache projects? Tim, it would help me to understand your
discretion against pseudo-releases if you supply some arguments.

--
With best regards,
Alexei