harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][archive] Parsing invalid manifest (was: Re: classlib archive changed broke EUT/update)
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 07:08:29 GMT
Hello Nathan,
What else is blocked by the fact that we mandate manifest versions in
manifests? I was asking myself the same question. This night I found
out that Harmony documentation system depends on it. More precisely,
Anakia refuses to load Apache commons. This means we have to set up a
workaround until "commoners" fix their manifest.

Thanks.

--
With best regards,
Alexei