harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] freeze for M5.5_Eclipse_TPTP
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 11:19:43 GMT
Tim,

As far as I understand Eclipse IP committee needs a revision number to
be supplied (no binaries involved). The favour Vasily is asking about
is providing him with a slightly tested revision. This would suppress
a normal work of committers for one day. Is it something we cannot
afford?

Thanks.

--
With best regards,