harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject [doc] credits updated Was: [general] removing people names from sources
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 10:29:35 GMT
Hello
Let's ask a waiter to serve a soup and flies separately. There were
two different questions here.

1. Credits. I created a list on Wiki [1] so any unfairness could be
easily fixed.
2. Author removal. The patch [2] is ready. There was no consensus on
the list about it. If one who raised the question in a separate thread
few days ago is a true gentlemen, he would marry her, I mean, would
facilitate some consensus before applying the patch.

Thanks.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/People

--
With best regards,