harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] removing people names from sources
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2008 16:32:59 GMT
Thanks Mark,
That's true: you have inspired me.

Thanks, Tim, for a question about reasons. Here they are:
1. One day Harmony flow will need a new blood. 2. For DRLVM
contribution I put most of @author tags and felt somehow responsible
about the way how I distributed them. 3. Existing tags multiply tag
paranoia. 4. I'm creating a patch for @author removal [1].

With best regards,
Alexei

--