harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Releasing scheduling
Date Sun, 13 Apr 2008 20:51:52 GMT
Tim,
I've caught that the release cycle for Eclipse includes one year
stabilization period when no new third party code is allowed.  This
period starts at the end of April and continues for nine months. We
are trying to catch up to the last train for this year. Vasily, is
this correct?

Thanks.

--
With best regards,