harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer Of Code 2008, harmony-gc-1
Date Sat, 12 Apr 2008 00:26:39 GMT
Hello Yuri,
Welcome to the dev@ list! I hope you will find our project interesting
regardless of GSoC. :-)

I was not sure I caught your description of milestones: they should
include some measurable indicators which would help your mentors to
decide if you successfully completed a part of your commitment. For
example, "I will complete GC visualization tool on 11 of July. The
tool will include the following features: a heap fragmentation
diagram, object size and lifetime histograms". I do not address here
if another GC visualization tool is needed: please, check
harmony-gc-3.

Thanks.

--
With best regards,