harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Comparison of Harmony GC_Gen vs. Parrot
Date Sun, 06 Apr 2008 20:26:54 GMT
Good job, Senaka.

The general perception was that internal and external GC interfaces
were mixed, which maked this document less usable for harmony-gc-5
project than it could be. For example, sweeping, marking and
reclaiming are internal interfaces while allocation, stack enumeration
(please take a look at vm_enumerate_root_set_all_threads) and gc
invocation are external interfaces. We should pay more attention to
external interfaces for harmony-gc-5 project.

Thanks.

--
With best regards,
Alexei