harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][swing] committer attention. please
Date Sun, 06 Apr 2008 20:08:36 GMT
Folks,

Sorry, core dumped. I read a web site and found the following:
> In order for a committer to become an Authorized Contributor to Harmony, each committer
is also required to complete the Authorized Contributor Questionnaire and submit it to the
Harmony PMC.

1. Do I understand correctly that submitting to the "Harmony PMC"
means sending a fax of the document to Apache (+1.410.803.2258)? Or is
it ok to send a scanned pdf file to private@harmony.apache.org?
2.Our site mentions that ICLA is required for committers only. Could
you confirm that students may omit ICLA [2] and send ACQ [1] only?

[1] ACQ, http://harmony.apache.org/auth_cont_quest.txt
[2] ICLA, http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt

Thanks!

--