harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Harmony class library support in JikesRVM"
Date Sun, 06 Apr 2008 10:54:33 GMT
Hello Rahul,
>From a technical point of view this is a very interesting proposal.
Thanks for challenging a task which may bring Harmony more interest
and customers.

BTW, I noticed that you mentioned getting feedback, testing,
publishing and implementing in your proposal. I would rather call
these items "process oriented" than "deliverable oriented". For me it
would be more interesting to hear that something works on Jikes +
Harmony, or even to know where to download a bundle capable of
launching "Hello, World". Also defining deliverables allows your
mentors to check if the project is successful.

Thanks.

--
With best regards,
Alexei