harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSOC] [harmony-tools-2] More details about "Implement a Java developer's command line tool
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 15:40:30 GMT
Folks,
It seems that some tools from Sian's list were already discussed on
Harmony. I put some references for someone who might be interested.

[1] rmid, http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-2370
[2] jconsole, http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-1105
[3] serialver, http://markmail.org/message/t3ucvha7hibftua2
[4] rmiregistry, http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-1889