harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Errors when Compiling gc_gen separately
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 13:29:05 GMT
Senaka,
You are making a good progress with building Harmony GC separately
from Harmony VM.

I have a piece of advise concerning the focus of the task. While
include list minimization is interesting, I don't think you should
spend too much time on it. If something is required, keep it, and keep
all things it depends on. To convince perfectionist in you I would say
that the further code changes would be much greater, and big parts
would be efficiently removed due to logic changes.

The things I would recommend you to throw away are files in Java.
Thanks.

--
With best regards,
Alexei