harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] GSoC 2008 Refactor Java Bytecode Translator
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 23:13:15 GMT
One more idea on further rewriting.
1. An old verifier built some IR on the top of bytecode.
2. A new verifier also does parsing, but is more like JET.

You may think of building a reusable component. I wonder if
conventional parser generators or ASN.1 are applicable here. Note,
thinking is different from starting doing, there are cases when a
specific solution is better than reusable.

--
With best regards,
Alexei