harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: source code into eclipse
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 21:41:29 GMT
Tharindu,

Setting the project jdk to HDK resolves debugging problem as well
library problems. For example, if I live in 94/trunk, I go into build
path configuration -> jre system library -> installed jres -> add new
jre -> specify the jre dir 94/trunk/target/hdk/jdk (this adds all jars
including icu jar) -> roll the process back. The default project jre
in a debug dialog becomes the project jre.

When I need to update a project jre with newly developed code, the
following trick works:
working_classlib$ ant -Dbuild.module="<my module>" -Dhy.jdk="<full
path>/94/trunk/target/hdk/jdk/"  test

Thanks.

--
With best regards,