harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Dmitriev" <sergey.v.dmitr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [build] why so many duplicates?
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2008 17:55:27 GMT
Hi guys

Let me jump in here. I just have tried to switch to cpptasks-1.0b5 and
this is not so easy-money-business. :)

As it turned out there was an implication that cpptasks-1.0b4.zip
contains cpptasks-1.0b4/cpptasks.jar inside and this is not true for
the fresh cpptasks-1.0b5.zip:

http://heanet.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/ant-contrib/cpptasks-1.0b5.zip

Guess we have no choice except building from sources.

Thanks
Sergey.