harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Manjula Weerasinghe" <manjula...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC proposal accepted
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 07:07:50 GMT
Hi friends,

I was very glad to hear that my application for GSoC has accepted. Thank you
very much all of you in Apache  and Google community. My Project is "
Implementing a Java developer's command line tool - [ javaws and
HtmlConverter ]" and I'll be working with Mark Richard Hindess as my mentor.

I am studying about harmony and these tools ( javaws and HtmlConverter)  in
these days. If you have any  better advices or resources regarding these
stuffs, Please let me know.

 thanks & regards.
--
මංජුල අමරබන්දු වීරසිංහ