harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Manjula Weerasinghe" <manjula...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSOC] [harmony-tools-2] More details about "Implement a Java developer's command line tool
Date Sat, 05 Apr 2008 12:07:39 GMT
Hi all,

I hope to apply for developing few of above mentioned tools. Those tools are

   - jar
   - HtmlConverter
   - javaws

I'm still searching and learning about them. Any of your ideas or links to
resources are welcome.

In these days, I can not access internet frequently. So I couldn't actively
participate to the mailing list and get the relevant details) :( . But I
will have frequent access in few days.

--
මංජුල අමරබන්දු වීරසිංහ