harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nadya Morozova" <nad.moroz...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [doc][port] Porting Module document updated
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2008 13:01:43 GMT
About the following:
>I think that README and "Porting Layer description" should have
>different content. README contains directory structure and "How to
>use" hints. Description should overview architecture and relationship
>with other components.

I agree that the directory structure needn't be posted to the website, but I
think there's nothing wrong about "how-to hints" in an easily accessible
place on the site :) anyway, right now my environment has collapsed, so I
cannot build the website. Sorry for the inconvenience, I'll have a draft of
the porting posted tomorrow.

--
Cheers,
Nadya