harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nadya Morozova" <nad.moroz...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [doc][port] Porting Module document updated
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2008 09:49:32 GMT
Alexey,
Could you please log the outdated bits to the JIRA issue? I got the info
from Andrey Y., and he seemed well-informed on the current implementation.
Probably, between creating the patch and its commit, the code has changed :)
If you were more specific at what needs to be changed, we can do so quickly.

About the crash handler, I think we have a fresh document: Universal Crash
and Signals Handler at
http://harmony.apache.org/subcomponents/drlvm/crash_handler.html.

- nadya

--