harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nadya Morozova" <nad.moroz...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] What do you think of the new ASF homepage?
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2008 07:56:47 GMT
I like the more compact fonts and menus. Color scheme is debatable:
- bg color looks warmer on some monitors, while it is still murky grey on my
old laptop
- jam-colored links are sweet and positive, but somehow, I expected a more
conservative and .. i don't know... serious approach to home site of Apache
Software Foundation. But why not? "let's win and have fun" was some
inspirational motto i heard at the workplace.

anyway, if there are many people who actually like the new color and font
scheme better, I think we can change or colors too. I'm not universally
happy about our current grey horizontal lines in headings either.

- nadya

--
Cheers,
Nadya