harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Xiao-Feng Li" <xiaofeng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JRE Lite
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2008 23:41:22 GMT
Sergey, interesting comments. Startup is surely a topic that should be
addressed. Your comments are helpful.

I am not very sure about the footprint. Does Harmony have a solution
for small footprint?  What is "With the Kernel distribution it's only
3MB"? Thanks.

-xiaofeng

--
http://xiao-feng.blogspot.com