harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Xiao-Feng Li" <xiaofeng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][gc]verify gc
Date Sun, 20 Apr 2008 07:54:49 GMT
If you use -XX:gc.verify=gc in command line, it will verify lots of
things before and after GC, basically it does:
1. Check the heap integrity before and after a collection;
2. Check the heap consistency between before and after a collection;

If it doesn't hit any assert failure, probably it means the heap is
correct. If it hits an assert, you need check the reason.

Thanks,
xiaofeng

--
http://xiao-feng.blogspot.com