harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Xiao-Feng Li" <xiaofeng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [gc]about
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2008 23:01:56 GMT
Lyon, good question. :)

You are right. They should be similar, and have the same function in
sspace. The gc_try_schedule_collection is for concurrent GC. You can
ignore it if you don't care about concurrent generational GC. It is
not in sspace because the generational concurrent GC is not finished
yet for sspace.

Thanks,
xiaofeng

--