harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Xiao-Feng Li" <xiaofeng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer Of Code 2008, harmony-gc-1
Date Sat, 12 Apr 2008 01:08:29 GMT
Yes, agree with Alexei.

Yuri, please all put your message copy to GSoC your application
comment, so that other reviewers can get it as well.

GSoC is intended for good students for open source projects, rather
than good projects. The application proposal you write probably could
better reflect your skills, understandings, and passion on the
project.  :)

Thanks,
xiaofeng

--