harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Xiao-Feng Li" <xiaofeng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][concurrent-gc] Tick is only concurrent sweeping?
Date Sat, 12 Apr 2008 00:45:38 GMT
Btw, Simon, I didn't answer you last email yet.

In my opinion for a concurrent copy GC, you probably can implement
"read barrier" as a facilitating tool. It's a good start point. You
can consult with JIT guys (for example, Mikhail Fursov) on how to
instrument them into jitted code.

Thanks,
xiaofeng

--