harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Okonechnikov Konstantin" <okko73...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm]how to debug harmony using vs 2003?
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 14:43:33 GMT
On 4/23/08, lyon <ustcliao@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi all
> I intend to debug harmony using vs 2003.I open the file "drlvm.sln"
> under the "\working_vm\build\custom\msvc_2003". I build it ,Oh so many
> errors!
>
> the errors are as follow:
> fatal error c1083 : can not open inlucde file "apt_atomic.h": No such
> file or director.
> fatal error c1083 : can not open inlucde file "apt_dos.h": No such file
> or director.
> fatal error c1083 : can not open inlucde file "apt_strings.h": No such
> file or director.
> fatal error c1083 : can not open inlucde file "apt_env.h": No such file
> or director.
>
> how to config the environment of the vc2003.
> thanks

hi lyon!
You won't be able to build the drlm using VS makefile. If you want to
rebuild it you have to use again drlvm ant build script
(working_vm/build.xml) and maybe specify the component (for example: ant
jitrino). Nevertheless you can debug easily drlvm in Visual Studio.
Check this
http://harmony.apache.org/subcomponents/drlvm/debugging_VM_and_JIT.html

--
Best regards,