harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Senaka Fernando" <senaka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Comparison of Harmony GC_Gen vs. Parrot
Date Sun, 06 Apr 2008 16:35:34 GMT
Hi all,

I have almost finished comparing the two interfaces of Harmony and Parrot.
However, I'm not 100% sure on whether I got everything right, but I believe
that most of it is. Therefore, it would be really great if you could review
the wiki page and let me know whether it is correct and precise.

Sections marked as TBD are not yet finalized. And, I have omitted some
instances of where Harmony supports something and Parrot doesn't for
simplicity.

The wiki page is found at [1]

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/gc_comparison/gc_gen_harmony_vs_parrot

Regards,