harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Senaka Fernando" <senaka...@gmail.com>
Subject Update on Parrot
Date Sat, 05 Apr 2008 20:46:49 GMT
Hi all,

As you might already know, Parrot 1.0 is yet to be released. Thus, at the
moment, some components on the Parrot end are not yet finalized. The GC is
one such. Therefore, at the present, they don't really mind several
improvements to their end, based on worthy requirements on our end that
would in-return improve Parrot. The deadline for completion is somewhat
near, around 1st July, according to [1].

Also, they do have IRC meetings on development on the Parrot end which
happens every Tuesday. I'm looking forward in taking part if I'm allowed in.

[1] http://www.perlfoundation.org/parrot_grant_from_nlnet

Regards,
Senaka