harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Senaka Fernando" <senaka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Define needed indicate that gc_gen is built independently
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 05:03:22 GMT
Hi Xiao-Feng, Alexei,

Well that shouldn't take that long I guess. I'm a bit familiar now on the
Harmony end, and I have been hacking parrot's interface too. Have patched
one bug there and working on some more. They are keen in improving their GC
interface. I'm getting good cooperation on that end.

Will work on the doc, from now, util I have something solid. I will use the
wiki for this.

Regards,
Senaka