harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Senaka Fernando" <senaka...@gmail.com>
Subject Creating separate makefile for gc_gen [was Re: Creating separate make file fro gc_gec]
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 20:50:00 GMT
Hi Alexei,

First of all, sorry for that subject-line in the previous e-mail. :)...

Well, I'm working on a check-out of the gc_gen folder with my own build file
(simple call to g++). But, in terms of the project what I thought was that
the build files should accompany each distinct component. Thus, as the gc is
a distinct component, that has a scope independent of the VM, the proposal
for the separate makefile.

I think that I'd better setup some version control locally... perhaps...
that should be great. Because, I myself might want to revert some of my
modifications but not all.

Regards,
Senaka