harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Senaka Fernando" <senaka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Errors when Compiling gc_gen separately
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 04:33:26 GMT
Hi Xiao-Feng,

OK. Also, I have one more question. Unless otherwise someone has to write a
porting layer, isn't it better that we keep the required number of includes
etc. at a minimum. This will help us plug the GC to any other application as
a whole. However, we may need a platform-auto-sense. VM stuff of course will
be replaced.

And, I would like to know your opinion about whether you expect me to use
some of the Harmony includes (in vm/include) in the process, or whether my
starting point is the gc_gen directory?

Regards,
Senaka