harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen Yang" <chen.c.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm]how to debug harmony using vs 2003?
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2008 02:40:44 GMT
hi Lyon:
  You can separate the build and debug. Firstly build drlvm using the
default build.xml. Then you can set for debugging, you can open the
drlvm.sln, then select one interested module, right click on the
module, it will popup the menu, then select the property item, in that
please change the debugging related items: mainly: command(to the
executable), commad line, working directory. Then you can set the
breakpoint in the interested source, click debug of the interested
module's right pop-uped menu, choose "start new instance". It will ask
you that you need to build those sources, just choose "no", and it
will begin to execute.  If you want to use the default debug menu in
VS, please set the interested module as the default startup project,
you can see it in the popup menu when right clicked on the interested
module. And the default startup module will be highlighted in bold.
   Hope it helps.
--
 Chen

--