harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen Yang" <chen.c.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [test][classlib] Does anyone meet all the failures with those SQL packages?
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 08:07:05 GMT
Regis:
   Thanks.
   The original stack trace is the whole for test class:
CachedRowSetDeleteTest's method testDeleteRow_CursorPos:
The error message:

Create DB Failure!

java.sql.SQLException: Create DB Failure!
at
org.apache.harmony.sql.tests.internal.rowset.CachedRowSetTestCase.setUp(CachedRowSetTestCase.java:64)

Don't know whether it is enough or not.
--
 Chen

--