harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [testing] How long we should keep test results for millstones?
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2008 04:34:27 GMT
On 4/19/08, Endre StĂžlsvik <Endre@stolsvik.com> wrote:
> Stepan Mishura wrote:
> >
> > > Kinda compromise is possible, to compress older data and provide a
> > > link to the bulk archive if someone needs detais. Summary pages do not
> > > eat much anyway.
> > >

> > OK. I'll archive tests results for M2-M4 and keep the archives for a
> while.
> >

> Can't you move'em over to Harmony Proper Webspace? With a link to a small
> super-simple "performance tests" page, linking out to the 2 "current" tests,
> and the archives of the older?
>  The "hiding away" of these interesting stuffs on private space shouldn't be
> necessary in the first place, IMHO.

I'm not going to keep them privately. Currently archives are available
in my home folder [1][2][3]. May be it make sense to move them to
released milestones binaries on the archive site [4].

[1] http://people.apache.org/~smishura/harmony-test-results-M2-r551077.tgz
[2] http://people.apache.org/~smishura/harmony-test-results-M3-r580985.tgz
[3] http://people.apache.org/~smishura/harmony-test-results-M4-r603534.tgz
[4] http://archive.apache.org/dist/harmony/milestones