harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue / workaround - running Maven2 using Apache Harmony
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 03:57:36 GMT
<SNIP>

> > Still a long way to go to get Axis2 working under Harmony, just saw
> > failures in adb-codegen module.
> >

> Clearly we don't have Axis2 in the Harmony build/test suite, but these are
> all good bugs to find and fix on both sides.  Thanks for your work in
> tracking down and reporting them.
>
> Once it is running the Axis2 tests successfully the next step is to add the
> automated tests into the regression suite to ensure it stays working.

We do have Axis2 automation [1] in the Harmony build/test suite and
run it regularly. For example, it is passed on the last snapshot [2].

That a bit confusing for me - I expected that there should be no
issues with running Axis2 but it looks like the testing scenario
doesn't cover basic application functionality.

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/harmony/enhanced/buildtest/trunk/infra/adaptors/axis2_app/
[2] http://people.apache.org/~smishura/r648482/Linux_x86/axis2_app/

Thanks,
Stepan.