harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general][repos] Benchmark repository
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 05:03:23 GMT
On 4/16/08, Alexey Varlamov <alexey.v.varlamov@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2008/4/16, Tony Wu <wuyuehao@gmail.com>:
> > Is it possible to integrate into BTI? if not we can consider the enhanced/tools/
>
> There is one already in drlvm trunk, see working_vm/src/test/microbenchmark.
> There is no infrastructure around, it is mere store holder for now.
> Feel free to add benches there, they are not intended to be
> VM-specific.

I would say opposite if they are DRLVM specific then it is OK to put
them to the folder. Otherwise (i.e. they are not VM-specific) we
should integrate them to BTI.

Th point is that DRLVM workspace should contain only DRLVM specific
tests. For example, IMO DRLVM workspace is not the right place for
EHWA-API scenario.

Thanks,
Stepan.