harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Tharindu Mathew" <mcclou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][swing] committer attention. please
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2008 18:55:27 GMT
Hey Tim,

I send the completed ACQ and ICLA to the private list.

Wanted to tell about some unclear areas I ran into in the ACQ:

I submitted some patches in Harmony but the ACQ asks whether I have read the
source, fixed bugs... (part 3 of the ACQ). I assumed that it was on any Java
implementation other than Harmony. I was a bit confused since this wasn't
stated explicitly. But I assumed it was so (confirmed with Alexei Fedotov)
and filled out the form.

I hope that this helps to improve the ACQ.

--
Regards,

Tharindu