harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Tharindu Mathew" <mcclou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: source code into eclipse
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 21:18:10 GMT
I want to run a jar file on hdk, and debug it inside Eclipse. Basically I
kind of want to setup something similar to a remote debugging scenario when
using tomcat, but this time i want to debug hdk while running a .jar file...
can this be done.. if so, can u give me an idea about the runtime config
that has to be created?

--
Regards,

Tharindu