harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Tharindu Mathew" <mcclou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: source code into eclipse
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 20:42:21 GMT
yes, i needed the icu4j jar and needed add the hdk as a library as well.
Also since this caused problems with duplicate entries in the plugin
dependencies, I had to remove those and reference the relevant projects on
the build path.

I had to add jetty, jetty-util and the servlet jars to build the support
module. Should these be included or the .classpath files changed in the
relevant modules?

--
Regards,

Tharindu