harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Tharindu Mathew" <mcclou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: source code into eclipse
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 18:21:55 GMT
Everything builds except swing and support. Support needs the jetty jar. But
I can't resolve the swing problem.

Severity and Description    Path    Resource    Location    Creation Time
Id
The type com.ibm.icu.text.Bidi cannot be resolved. It is indirectly
referenced from required .class files
swing/src/main/java/common/javax/swing/text    AbstractDocument.java    line
1504    1207072096416    84608

The above error appears in the project. Even when I link with the awt jar
sperately. But since the plug-in container's dependencies are read only, I
can't remove the awt project dependency from that.

--
Regards,

Tharindu