harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Rick Walker" <rick.t.wal...@gmail.com>
Subject [GSoC2008] Write a graphical front-end for Harmony memory management
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 12:25:39 GMT
Hi,

I've been corresponding with Xiao-Feng off-list about this GSoC
proposal, and he suggested that it'd be useful to invite comments from
the wider Harmony community.

My proposal as it stands is at:

http://wiki.apache.org/general/RickWalker/GSoC2008/harmony-gc-3

and, in summary, proposes integrating GCSpy into Harmony for
visualization. I met last week with Richard Jones[1] (also at the
University of Kent) to discuss this, and, since he's mentoring a
similar project for Jikes, he's indicated that he'll be available for
support over the summer period.

Any comments or feedback to help improve my proposal would be most welcome.

Thanks,

Rick

[1] http://www.cs.kent.ac.uk/~rej