harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Jimmy,Jing Lv" <firep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][luni][performance] Improvements in Collections
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 10:29:07 GMT
Hi,

    Thanks Aleksey. I've read the patch and yes it is general (AND
operation is much faster than MOD opertion), I believe this fix does
help to performance.
    What "serialization benchmarks" are you using (Sorry I don't know
what is MT/SerialBench)?  Can you post more detail about this?
    If no objection, I'd like to commit the patch(after running the full test).

--

Best Regards!

Jimmy, Jing Lv
China Software Development Lab, IBM