harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Prakhar Goyal" <prakhargo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [doc] updated Harmony GC quick hacking guide
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 14:18:32 GMT
Xiao-Feng,

I found the material given on
http://xiao-feng.blogspot.com/2008/02/harmony-gc-internal-semi-space-garbage.html

very interesting. I further question the choice of age threshold as 1. We
can further develop it further with age threshold different from1 so as to
be more efficient. In that case, the factors of evaluation need to be
computed.

Also, I would like to ask if the semi-space implementation is complete in
all aspects. If not, I would be happy to know about remaining aspects, and I
will soon start working on implementing them.

Regards,
Prakhar Goyal
IIT Bombay.