harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Aleksey Shipilev" <aleksey.shipi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][luni][performance] Improvements in Collections
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2008 12:47:07 GMT
Hi Tim,

Yeah, I think it makes sense to get IdentityHashMap and WeakHashMap to
be internally consistent with HashMap implementation. It would be
better to just inline roundTo2K() method to computeCapacity() and
that's all.

I will update JIRAs a little later, if Jimmy didn't help out there already.

Thanks,
Aleksey.