harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Aleksey Shipilev" <aleksey.shipi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm]Help understanding string literal creation
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 06:30:57 GMT
Hi Megha!

Probably you're on the right way. Modifying the String class is tough
task since it is kernel class and should be provided with appropriate
support from the VM. vm_strings.cpp is the part of DRLVM that provides
such the support. You must be able to recompile it during the normal
build process of DRLVM then, and particularly this thing would reside
in libharmonyvm.so or harmonyvm.dll.

Thanks,
Aleksey.